Uber supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month
To commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness Month this year, we have partnered with RadLink and GE Healthcare to raise awareness on the importance of breast screening and early detection.
Exclusively for our female driver-partners and members of your immediate family, we're providing subsidised breast cancer screening services to get tested at just $60+ (usual price at $118).
Make an appointment by 31 October 2016 to enjoy a subsidised breast cancer screening. Screening will be conducted starting 1 November 2016 till 31 January 2017. Appointment slots are limited to Mondays - Fridays, 3pm - 5.30pm, except for Public Holidays.
Terms and Conditions* apply.
RadLink is Singapore's leading private diagnostic and molecular imaging service provider, with locations in Paragon, Orchard Building, Toa Payoh and Jurong Point.
Call today to make an appointment at these participating outlets:
Drs Lim, Hoe and Wong Radiology Clinic (part of RadLink)
1 Grange Road, #06-03, Orchard Building, S239693
Tel: 6738 1159
RadLink Diagnostic Imaging @ Toa Payoh
600 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh #02-01
Tel: 6225 6436
*Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is valid for all Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
- It is not advisable for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding for the past 6 months or have breast implants to do the screening
- This screening is not applicable to individuals who have a history of breast cancer or who are asymptomatic with breast cancer symptoms
- Women aged 50 years and above who have not gone for mammogram for the last 24 months
- Women aged between 40 to 49 years old can screen for breast cancer but they should talk to their doctor about the benefits and limitations of mammograms in this age group so that they can make an informed choice about going for screening
- Participants will be required to complete a health-checklist prior to the scan, in fulfilment of current MOH guidelines for breast cancer screening.