Driving with Uber is easy. All you need to do is: sign up, get activated and start driving!
In order to get activated, you need to submit the following documents:
- NRIC and Driving License
- LTA vehicle log showing Z10 / Z11
- Proof of Commercial Insurance
If you're using a rental car, you just need to prepare your NRIC and Driving License. You can obtain your LTA vehicle log and Proof of Commercial Insurance from your rental companies.
If you're using your own car, you will need to prepare all of the documents above.
1. NRIC and Driving License (Front)
Please take a photo of the front of your NRIC and front of Driver's License together.
- Please only upload either pink or blue ICs. Other ICs will not be accepted.
- Please make sure that the Date of Birth is clear so that we can verify that you are at least 21 years old and above.
2. NRIC and Driving License (Back)
Please take a photo of the back of your NRIC and back of Driver's License together.
- Please only upload both Singapore Driving License. Only Class 3/3A Driving Licenses are accepted.
- Please make sure that the Date of Issue (Driving License) is clear so that we can verify that you have at least 1 year of driving experience.
3. LTA vehicle log
We accept a few versions of your LTA vehicle log as long as we can see that your vehicle type is Z10 / Z11 and your COE expiry date is still valid.
How do I get this document?
- Go to onemotoring.com -> Click e-services -> Click online enquiries -> Click vehicle transfer fee
- Take a screenshot and upload it
If your vehicle type is not Z10 / Z11, please contact our refinancing partners to assist you with the transfer:
- UOB ( 8100 7338 Eugene)
- Index Credit ( 9320 4001 Jack)
- Speed Credit ( speedcredit.com.sg/uber )
4. Proof of Commercial Insurance
To drive with Uber, your car needs to be commercially insured. Uber accepts three types of motor insurance, i.e. Third Party; Third Party, Fire and Theft; Comprehensive.
- Please make sure the registration number of vehicle on your certificate of insurance matches the one in your vehicle log!
- Please make sure that we can see the T&Cs of the policy (For instance, Limitation as to Use)
- We will not accept your insurance if it "does not cover use for hire and rewards"
How do I get this document?
Ask your insurance partners to issue you the certificate of commercial insurance / policy schedule. Unfortunately, UBER will no longer accept cover note.
- For quotes from NTUC, AXA and Liberty, please contact AON (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9618 5842)
- Autoshield (email email@example.com or call 8588 1688)
That's it! If you need further help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, the sooner you upload your documents, the faster you can start driving and earning! Hurry!