Documents SG

Driving with Uber is easy. All you need to do is sign up, get activated and start driving

In order to get activated, you will need to submit the following documents:

1. NRIC and driving licence
2. LTA vehicle log showing Z10 / Z11
3. Proof of commercial insurance 

If you're using a rental car, you just need to prepare your NRIC and driving licence. Proof of commercial insurance and LTA vehicle log will be provided by your rental company.

If you're using your own car, you will need to prepare all of the documents above.  


1. NRIC and driving licence (front)

Untitled design (7).png

Please take a photo of the front of your NRIC and front of driver's licence together.

  • Please only upload either pink or blue ICs. Other ICs will not be accepted. 
  • Please make sure that the date of birth is clear so that we can verify that you are at least 21 years old and above. 

2. NRIC and driving licence (back)

Please take a photo of the back of your NRIC and back of driver's licence together.

  • Only Class 3/3A driving licences are accepted. 
  • Please make sure that the date of issue of your driving licence) is clear so that we can verify that you have at least 1 year of driving experience.

3. LTA Vehicle Log

We accept a few versions of your LTA vehicle log as long as we can see that your vehicle type is Z10 / Z11 and your COE expiry date is still valid.  

Another way to get the document is to:

  •  Go to -> Click e-services -> Click online enquiries -> Click vehicle transfer fee  
  • Take a screenshot and upload it 

If your vehicle type is not Z10 / Z11, please contact our refinancing partners to assist you with the transfer:

  • UOB (Eugene: 8100 7338) 
  • Index Credit (Jack: 9320 4001)
  • Speed Credit (

3. Proof of Commercial Insurance

To drive with Uber, your car needs to be commercially insured. Uber accepts three types of motor insurance: Third Party, Fire and Theft, and Comprehensive. 


  • Please make sure the registration number of vehicle on your certificate of insurance matches the one in your vehicle log
  • Please make sure that we can see the T&Cs of the policy (For instance, Limitation as to Use)
  • We will not accept your insurance if it "does not cover use for hire and rewards"  

How do I get this document? 

Ask your insurance partners to issue you the certificate of commercial insurance / policy schedule. Unfortunately, Uber will no longer accept cover note. 

That's it! If you need further help, please email

Remember, the sooner you upload your documents, the faster you can start driving and earning!