Earn with Uber For Free - Smove - July 2016
National Day Promo
$400 in Cost Free Earnings!
Uber is partnering with our hourly rental partner SMOVE to offer you free rental that allows you to try driving with Uber at no cost!
For a limited time till August 14, take advantage of this deal:
1. $50 bonus after your first trip,
2. $35/hour instead of our normal $30/hour guarantee!
3. 10 FREE HOURS of RENTAL and PETROL
No deposit, no insurance, no ACRA needed
To get started:
1. Upload photos of 2 documents - the front and back of your NRIC and Driver's License on your partners.uber.com account
2. Once you're done uploading, SMS "YES" to 86468538 and we'll activate your UBER account.
What is SMOVE?
SMOVE is an hourly car rental platform (minimum 4 hours) which allows you to rent and drive with Uber on an hourly basis, for a fuss-free experience!
- Free registration, all you need is your Driver's License!
- No deposit, no insurance, no ACRA needed
- Commercially insured Z10 vehicles fully compliant to drive with Uber
- Pick up and return your car at multiple locations islandwide!
- Easy to use - just unlock the car using your EZ-link card
How much you can earn with UBER | SMOVE?
With our $35/HR guaranteed earnings program, we make sure you earn at least $35 each hour you're online with Uber. If you earn $20 in an hour, we'll top-up the difference of $15.
So, if you drive 10 hours, you earn $350 ($400 with the bonus!) or more. Simple as that.
Terms and Conditions:
Promotional period between Monday-Sunday, 7 days!
Minimum booking of 4 hours with SMOVE
Drive UBER with an average of 1 trip / hour
Rental and fuel cost 100% covered by Uber your first 10 hours with SMOVE
Hirers 24 years with 2 years of driving experience and above eligible
For full details on qualifying for the hourly guarantee program, click here
Visit us at our Uber Activation Centre at 29 Paya Lebar #01-03 or
Call SMOVE on 6423 0068/Uber on 86468538 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Must I rent for 10 hours in one single booking with SMOVE?
Absolutely not! You can break your rental into 2 separate bookings. For instance,
(i) 5 hours on Monday and 5 hours on Tuesday or
(ii) 6 hours on Monday and 4 hours on Tuesday or
(iii) 4 hours on Tuesday and 4 hours on Wednesday.
With SMOVE, you must rent for a minimum of 4 hours per booking.
2. When will drivers get their payment after driving with Uber?
Each payment cycle begins on Monday at 4am and ends on the following Monday at 3:59am. Any trip that happens after that will be paid in the next payment cycle.
You will receive your weekly consolidated earnings every Tuesday from SMOVE.
3. Are there trip requirements for this program?
To enjoy this free rental program, you must follow SMOVE’s requirement, i.e. drive with Uber for on average 1 trip per hour. More details here.