Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the service area?
The current service area is marked by the purple area in the map shown. Make sure you are only online when you are inside the service area - stay offline while you are travelling to/from the service area. Restaurants on the UberEATS App are concentrated in these hotspots:
- Tanjong Pagar and CBD area: consider waiting at Maxwell Hawker Center or Telok Ayer Park
- Victoria Street: consider waiting on Middle Street
- Orchard: consider waiting on Cavenagh Road
- Serangoon: consider waiting near Lorong Ah Soo
Holland Village: consider waiting near Holland Village MRT Station
Tanjong Katong: consider waiting near Joo Chiat
Bukit Timah: consider waiting near Sixth Avenue
2. What do I need to be a delivery partner?
To help make you a successful delivery-partner, you can collect the following items from your local Partner Support Centre after a paying a deposit:
- Delivery bag - Big
- Delivery bag - Small
- Phone Holder
- Rain jacket and pants
- Power Bank
- Cup Holder
Don't forget to provide all the relevant documents when you register to be a delivery-partner!
3. What do I need to do when I pick up the food from the restaurant?
Here are some tips to ensure a smooth pick-up:
4. What do I need to do while I'm on the way to deliver the food?
Here are some tips to ensure a smooth journey and that food is transported safely:
5. What do I do when I deliver the food to the eater?
- It is always best to meet the eater directly:
- Home - Knock on the door or ring the doorbell and
- Office - Introduce yourself to the receptionist and let them know who you have a delivery for
If there’s a problem, call the customer on the phone number provided
If you are unable to make contact with the eater, contact Uber - 800 852 6067
Be courteous and polite when you are handing over the food to the eater - remember, they are rating your service!
Make sure that the correct order is handed over to the eater together with the necessary packaging.
Dress neatly and professionally throughout the delivery
Remember the above tips on handling food! Nobody wants a pizza without toppings!
Yes. However, you would need to proceed back to the hotspot after you have completed a delivery so that you are able to increase your chances of receiving new trips.
6. Can I still receive orders when I leave the app?
Yes, you will still be able to receive orders when you leave the UberEATS application. Remember the App requires orders to be accepted within 30 seconds so act fast to get the next order! If you’re unable to accept the order, it is counted as a rejection.
Delivery-partners on motorbikes or bicycles find it easier to clamp their phone onto the handlebar and have one earpiece in place to help them accept more trip requests on the move.
7. Am I able to receive orders outside the main hotspot areas assigned? (but still within the current service area)
Yes you can. Remember that most of the restaurants on the UberEATS App are in the hotspots so you’re more likely to get more delivery in those areas!
8. Will I get a batched order if I wait near a restaurant after I get dispatched my first trip?
No, you should not wait for a batch order as there are criteria other than proximity the App checks for before dispatching a batched order to a courier (e.g. food size etc). It’s best that you deliver orders promptly and not wait near restaurants to get batched orders.
9. I am unable to contact Customer Service Support. What should I do?
You can visit us at 50 Ubi Ave 3 level 1, #01-12, 408866 (Frontier building) on Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM should you have any enquiries or require support with matters pertaining to the application.
10. My documents have not been approved. How can I get them approved?
You can visit us at 50 Ubi Ave 3 level 1, #01-12, 408866 (Frontier building) on Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM to get your documents approved. It is important that your documents are approved before you get started on the platform.
11. I am not able to find any parking near the restaurant. What should I do?
Try to connect with the relevant restaurant about the best place to park. They can suggest ideal parking locations and advise you on the best route to take to reach them.
12. What should I do if I am unable to find the eater after I have picked up the order from the restaurant?
You should first call the support hotline. Then cancel the order and state your reason for cancelling the order which in this case, should be "Unable to find eater".
13. Are there any other ways for delivery-partners to make great money with UberEATS?
Yes! Many rider partners make great money by referring their friends to ride with UberEATS. It's the easiest and fastest way to make great money. Find out more here.
14. How can I increase my chances of getting an order?
The busiest time on the UberEATS App is during lunchtime (11:00 AM to 2:00 PM) so log on during those times to take advantage of the busy period.
Along with this, most restaurants on the UberEATS App are located in the following areas so consider heading to those locations when you’re online to increase your probability of receiving more orders:
- Tanjong Pagar
- Victoria Street
- Orchard Road
Likewise, it’s best to avoid clustering in groups with other delivery-partners as the chances of getting requests significantly lowers.
15. How do I go about using the application?
Here is a quick review on how you should go about using the UberEATS App.
That's It! You're ready to go!
What are you waiting for? Get your delivery bag and start riding!!
More questions? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can visit us at: