Become a Delivery Partner
Highlights of a UberEATS Courier Partner
100% flexibility in schedule
Prompt weekly payments
No experience needed
- Deliver from anywhere within our service area
How Do I Become a Delivery Partner?
Sign up here
- Visit us at any of our 2 onboarding centres to attend our onboarding session.
Location of onboarding centres:
1. 50 Ubi Ave 3 Level 1, #01-12, 408866 (Frontier Building). Monday to Sunday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. To get there, stop at Tai Seng MRT station and take exit A. Walk to the bus-stop(70289) opposite the Tai Seng MRT station. Board bus number 58 and alight at the bus-stop(70081) located opposite the HDB carpark at Ubi avenue 3. This bus-stop should be 3 stops away from Tai Seng MRT station
2. Big Box Jurong East, #02-12U. Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM - 6:00PM
Delivering with Motorcycle: NRIC Driving license, vehicle log, commercial insurance, photo of license plate, bank details
Delivering with Bicycle: NRIC
Delivering by walking: NRIC
Refer and sign up with your friends and earn $200 when your friend completes 30 trips.
What is the Service Area?
The current service area is outlined in purple in the above map. Stay online only when you are inside the service area and be offline while you are traveling to/from the service area.
List of hotspots
The App automatically allocates deliveries to the delivery partner who is closest to the restaurant. Consider waiting at these hotspots:
Tanjong Pagar and CBD area: Maxwell Hawker Center or Telok Ayer Park
Victoria Street: Middle Street
Orchard: Cavenagh Road
Serangoon: Lorong Ah Soo
Holland Village: Holland Village MRT Station
Tanjong Katong: Joo Chiat
- Bukit Timah: Sixth Avenue
*Note: We are in the process of expanding our service area. Look forward to us expanding across the island.
To contact us, simply tap Help in the Uber Partner app and select your issue from the menu. Alternatively, you can also get in touch by visiting help.uber.com on your browser.
For in person help, please visit us at: 50 Ubi Ave 3 Level 1, #01-12, 408866 (Frontier Building). Monday - Sunday, 10:00 to 18:00